How do you use a wooden toothpick?
- In case of using a wooden toothpick, moisten it in the mouth first before use. This makes the wood slightly softer and more flexible.
- Hold the toothpick in the middle between thumb and forefinger. Rest on the jaw with the other fingers to prevent slipping.
- Place the flat side (base) of the wooden toothpick on the gums.
- Place the toothpick between the teeth and make 5 to 10 times horizontal and diagonal back and forth movements.
Lactona Intersticks toothpicks
- Made of soft birch wood.
- Triangular in shape.
- Can be used on both sides.
- Fresh mint flavour.
- In handy dispenser of 100 pieces.